The clock is currently in beta testing phase. It can and will contain bugs. Please send us all your bugs so that we can fix them and improve the software.
- The sourcecode, firmware, bugreports and documentation + wiki is available via http://dev.mechanicape.nl/rein/aapklok-esp12e
Connecting with the clock
- The clock uses wifi for configuration. The SSID of the device is AAPKLOK_xxxxxxxxxxxx.
- The device has no default password.
- Connect your computer to SSID AAPKLOK_xxxxxxxxxxx
- Wait until the connection is established.
- The computer may complain that the Wifi station has no internet connectivity. This is OK.
- Connect your web-browser to http://192.168.4.1
- The configuration site should appear.
- Connect your web-browser to http://192.168.4.1 and check if the device is already connected
- If not connected then click the "Wifi configuration" button or go to http://192.168.4.1/wifi
- a list with all available wifi access points should appear.
- Select your wifi access point from the list and click it.
- Enter the password (if required)
- Wait until the device is connected
- If the device is not connected after 60 seconds then reset the device by switching power off and on and reconnect to the AAPKLOK wifi
- Connect your web-browser to http://192.168.4.1/aapklok and change the led colors and effects
- Backgroundcolor is not supported yet.